Tuesday, May 01, 2007

39 °C (feels like 46 °C)

Posted by Picasa

My Wish List, Summer '07: air conditioning, a refrigerator, a water purifier, sunglasses, a chauffeured car and a butler(?) to hold an umbrella over the cabeza.

Well, I was back at the EU FF on Monday and enjoyed the movies as well, but got burnt and beat by the heat, the distance and the public transport (inadequacy thereof). So R&R today and indefinite plans to go back sometime.

My Pick of the Day: The Rain Falls on Our Souls or Dázd padá na nase duse from Slovakia. The little girl was a little precocious but cute, the guy on the run likeable, and the story quite touching. I guess Persona Non Grata was more accomplished and all but then you connect with what you connect.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting photograph. Also you commentary was interesting.

My Theme Day is of a city unto itself, with its own zip code, and a portrait of the "Peashooter" at the National Museum of the United States Air Force. Hope you like flying.

5:41 am  
Blogger Reeta Skeeter said...

Interesting! This summer I want an umbrella plugged with AC whose bill I dont hv to pay and I want a new job ASAP :D

9:40 am  
Blogger Chan said...

Amen.

4:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home